i got you!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Sunday, July 17, 2011

from someone

always said i would know where to find love,
always thought i'd be ready and strong enough,
but sometimes i just felt i could give up,
but you came and you changed my whole world now,
i'm somewhere i've never been before,
now i see..what love means..
Its so unbelievable,
and i don't wanna let it go its something so beautiful,
flowing down like a waterfall,
i feel like u've always been,
forever a part of me,
and its so unbelievable,
to finally be in love..
in my heart, in my head its so clear now,
hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
i was lost and you've rescued me somehow,
i'm alive, i'm in love,
you complete me,
now i see..what love means..
its so unbelievable,
and i don't wanna let you go...


*such a sweet words..im appreciate...:)

No comments: